Avocado Toast with Nori Mix
A great way to kick-start your day; whole grain toast spread with a chunky avocado mash and topped with a nori mix. I sometimes enjoy these for lunch as well, also makes a great appetizer cut into squares. Enjoy!
Rate this recipe 5/5 (6 Votes)
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed
- 1 (5 gram) package seaweed snack (sheets torn into pieces)
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 an avocado
- Thick-cut whole-grain toast
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Toss 3 chopped scallions, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, one 5-gram package seaweed snack (sheets torn into pieces) and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
Mash 1/2 an avocado, spread on thick-cut whole-grain toast and top with the nori mix.
You'll also love
- Tropical Macadamia Halibut 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Deviled Eggs with Tuna 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Polenta With... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CAKE WITH 7-MINUTE... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Lemongrass Cheesecake 4/5 (18 Votes)
- "Cali Style" Avocado Salad 5/5 (3 Votes)
Review this recipe