Mixed Greens With Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh shallots
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 small romaine lettuce head thinly sliced
- 1 large radicchio head thinly sliced
- 1 large Belgian endive head thinly sliced
Blend vinegar and shallots in blender or processor. With machine running, gradually add oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Combine romaine, radicchio and endive in large bowl. Toss with enough vinaigrette to coat.
This recipe yields 6 servings.