- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup diced peeled seeded tomatoes
- 1 cup finely-chopped mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 pound spinach leaves blanched, chopped
- 1/2 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 50 eggless wonton or pot sticker skins
In large nonstick saucepan over medium heat, combine onion with 1 tablespoon water. Cover and cook until softened, about 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, mushrooms and garlic. Cook, stirring often, until liquid from mushrooms completely evaporates and mixture is somewhat dry. Be careful not to burn. Set aside to cool.
In large bowl, combine tomato mixture, spinach, cottage cheese and basil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
On cutting board, lay out single layer of won ton skins. Using pastry brush, moisten edges with water. Place 1 heaping tablespoon filling in bottom third of skin, 1/4 inch from bottom edge. Fold top down so ends meet. Trim sides to measure 2 1/2 inches long. Press with fork to seal.
Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Working in batches, add ravioli and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Serve hot with your favorite sauce.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
Per Serving: 380 Cal; 17g Prot; 1g Total Fat (0 Sat. Fat); 77g Carb.; 21mg Chol; 907mg Sod.; 4g Fiber.
You'll also love
- Simple Soybean Burgers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Semolina Flatbreads With Sesame,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rigatoni With Wild Mushrooms And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne With Roasted Red Peppers And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Catalan Flatbread With Spinach,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wilted Arugula With Braised... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wild Mushroom-Spinach Roulade With... 0/5 (0 Votes)