Low Carb Chicken Artichoke Pizza With Garlic White Sauce Recipe
Chicken + Artichokes + Garlic White Sauce = a great flavorful Pizza!
- Crust Ingredients:
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1 Cup Mozzarella, shredded
- Garlic White Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/2 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 Cups Chicken, cooked and diced
- 1/2 Cup Green Onions, diced
- 1 1/2 Cups Artichoke Hearts, chopped
- 3/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
Adapted from hotdishhomemaker.com
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Let’s make the Crust first. Blend all of the Crust ingredients (except the Mozzarella Cheese) together with a hand mixer. When well combined, stir in the Mozzarella Cheese.
3. Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Spread the Crust mixture evenly into the pan. and Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is slightly golden on the sides and top.
4. When the Crust is done, remove from oven and allow to cool. Turn up the oven to 425 degrees to preheat for baking the Pizza.
5. Now we are going to make our Garlic White Sauce. In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the Ricotta, Olive Oil, Cream, Sour Cream, and Garlic with a hand mixer. When well blended add the Egg Yolk and continue to mix for 1-2 minutes.
6. Evenly spread the White Garlic Sauce on the Pizza Crust, then add the Chicken, Artichokes and Green Onion. Top all with the Parmesan Cheese
7. Bake the Pizza in the preheated 425 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until the Cheese is melted and slightly browned. All ovens cook differently so check your Pizza to ensure it doesn’t overcook.
Serve your Pizza with Grated Parmesan Cheese and Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
Recipe By: Hot Dish Homemaker