Chicken-Penne Florentine Bake
By Nicole S
- 2 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 T flour
- 2 T Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 oz. PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 T Grated Parmesan Cheese
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 43mins
HEAT oven to 375ºF.
COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
MEANWHILE, toss chicken with flour. Heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 min. or until evenly browned. Add broth and Neufchatel; cook 3 min. or until Neufchatel is melted, stirring frequently. Stir in spinach.
DRAIN pasta. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Spoon half into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with 1/2 cup mozzarella. Repeat layers; sprinkle with Parmesan.
BAKE 16 to 18 min. or until mozzarella is melted and casserole is heated through.
You'll also love
- Herbed Chicken Salad Sandwiches 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Omelet Rollups or Roulade with... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Mary's Chicken Noodle Soup 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Honey Chipotle Chicken Tenders 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Best Skinny Eggplant Rollatini... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Freezable Low Carb Spinach Lasagna 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Mexican Penne with Chicken Thighs 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Creamy Macaroni and Cheese 4.6/5 (14 Votes)