Freezable Low Carb Spinach Lasagna
- 10 oz.Frozen chopped spinach; thawed and drained
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Onion
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (reduced fat works fine)
- 1 egg
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 4 oz. Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan cheese
Adapted from 30daygourmet.com
Brown the hamburger with the onion. Drain fat and transfer to large bowl. Add garlic powder and spaghetti sauce. In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese until creamy. Beat in egg and pepper with a spoon. Add spinach.
In an 8x8 sprayed pan, spread 1/2 the meat mixture. Spread entire spinach mixture over the meat. Top with all of the mozzarella. Spread the rest of the meat mixture on top. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
Cover with plastic wrap and put pan into gallon size freezer bag. If you don't want to tie up your pan for awhile, flash freeze the lasagna and then pop the frozen block out of the pan, wrap in plastic wrap and freeze in a freezer bag.
Remove plastic wrap. Cook uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
You won't even miss the pasta in this lasagna. The cream cheese and spinach gives it a great flavor. I bake mine and then cut it into 9 squares and put them into individual freezer containers to microwave at work. Yummy!
Per Serving: 297 Calories; 23g Fat (68.5% calories from fat); 17g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 95mg Cholesterol; 348mg Sodium.
Exchanges: 2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 3-1/2 Fat.
You'll also love
- "Man Candy" Sweet & Spicy Bacon 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Bacon Pancake Dippers 3.9/5 (110 Votes)
- Orange Chicken Sauce (Panda... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Apple Pie Moonshine 4.2/5 (44 Votes)
- Parmesan Onion Party Puffs 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Broccoli Potato Cheese Soup 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Kale and Pear Green Smoothie 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Shrimp pasta with arugula,... 4.7/5 (12 Votes)