Crock Pot Low Carb Un-stuffed Cabbage Roll Soup
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 t dried parsley
- 1/2 t dried oregano
- 1 t salt
- 1 t pepper
- 16 oz. marinara sauce
- 1/2 head of cauliflower or 2 cups of rice
- 5 cups beef broth, low sodium
- 1 large cabbage or 8 cups sliced
Heat olive oil and garlic on medium high heat.
Add onions and shallots and cook until softened.
Add ground beef and cook until browned and no longer pink.
Add seasonings to beef and marinara sauce.
Add the riced cauliflower to the beef mixture and stir until coated. (If using rice, cook rice as desired and add to crock pot 20-30 minutes before soup is done.)
Pour the beef into the crock pot.
Pour beef broth into crock pot and add cabbage.
Stir to combine everything.
Cook on high 3 hours or low 6 hours.
You'll also love
- Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole 3.6/5 (139 Votes)
- Beef Tips with Rice and Brown Gravy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Broccoli Cheddar Bread Bowl 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grouper with Meyer Lemon Beurre... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Charred White Cloud Cauliflower 0/5 (0 Votes)
- One Pot Cabbage Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chef Nino's Cabbage Roll Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)