Cucumber Shrimp Bites
Yummy appetizer or salad side
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 pkgs. (3 oz. ea.) cream cheese
- 2 med. pitted avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 lrg. garlic clove, peeled
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 English or seedless cucumber, cut into 22 slices
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Chopped chives (optional)
In a processor, puree the cream cheese, avocados, garlic clove and lemon juice.
Spoon mixture onto cucumber slices. Top with shrimp.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (140 Votes)