Savory Sausage Swiss Muffins
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1/2 pound mild or spicy ground pork sausage
- 1 3/4 cups biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Brown sausage in a skillet over medium heat, stirring until it crumbles. Drain well.
2. Combine sausage, biscuit mix, and next 3 ingredients in a bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
3.Combine egg and milk ; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon batter into greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
4. Bake 22 minutes or until golden. Serve warm. Store leftovers in refrigerator
You'll also love
- Baked Ziti with Shrimp and Spinach 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Venison Stew with Dried Cherries 0/5 (0 Votes)
- New England–Style Home-Corned... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Conecuh Sausage Throw Down 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe