Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage
This recipe is so simple and delicious, and perfect for a St. Patrick's Day celebration! Just add everything to the slow cooker and let it work its magic.
- 4 large carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) corned beef brisket (seasoning packet included)
- 1 green cabbage, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1 1/2 cups water
Cooking time 420mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Place carrots and potatoes in a 5-quart or larger slow cooker. Place corned beef on top and sprinkle with seasoning packet. Add apple juice, and water.
Cover and cook on low setting 6 hours. Add cabbage and continue cooking another 1 to 2 hours, or until beef and cabbage are tender. Remove beef, potatoes, and vegetables to a platter and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Shrimp & Corn Chowder 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry... 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Polenta Olive Tapenade Bites 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Roasting a Turkey in Parchment... 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Beef Cabbage Soup 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Substitute/homemade light corn... 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls 4.3/5 (20 Votes)