Velveeta Spicy Chicken Spaghetti
What's for dinner!? Try this easy to prepare Spaghetti with chicken, mushrooms and tomatoes in a creamy cheese sauce, you'll be happy you did!
- 12 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless skinless (1/4 pounds), cut into strips
- 1 pound (16 ounces) Velveeta cheese, diced
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10 ounces) tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (4 1/2 ounce) mushrooms, sliced and drained
- 1/3 cup milk
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 65mins
Cook pasta as directed on package; drain. Return to same pan.
Spray skillet with no stick spray. Add chicken; cook and stir on medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until cooked through.
Add Velveeta, soup, tomatoes with green chilies, mushrooms and milk; stir on low heat until Velveeta is melted.
Add chicken mixture to pasta; toss to coat. Spoon into greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until hot.
You'll also love
- Paula Deen's Chicken Salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Chicken and... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Applebee's Chicken Wings 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Russian Macaroni and Cheese 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Ginger Chicken Udon 3.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Macaroni & Cheese (Boston Market) 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Teena's Spicy Pesto Chicken and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Pasta 3.5/5 (2 Votes)