Loaded Chicken Fajita Omelette
This chicken fajita inspired omelet with sautéed onions, green peppers and melted cheese with tender slices of chicken is a keeper for sure! Top with salsa and sour cream for extra goodness. Enjoy!
Hungry Girl 12.5 carbs, 241 calories
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup fat free liquid egg sub
- Dash each garlic powder and black pepper
- 2 ounces cooked skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon fajita seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoon reduced fat Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Light or fat free sour cream, for optional topping
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Cook and stir onion and bell pepper until slightly softened and lightly browned, about 4 minutes.
Reduce heat to mediumm low. Season egg sub with garlic powder and black pepper. Add to the skillet with the veggies, and let it coat the bottom.Cover and cook without stirring for 3 minutes, or until just set.
Meanwhile, in a medium microwave safe bowl, season chicken with fajita seasoning. Cover and microwave for 1 minute or until hot.
Top half of the omelette with shredded cheese and chicken. Fold the bare half over the filling.
Top with salsa and sour cream
You'll also love
- Best French Toast Ever 4/5 (236 Votes)
- Spinach, Feta, & Sun-Dried Tomato... 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Breakfast Egg Omelette Muffins 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Chicken and Noodles Crockpot 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken & Veggies in Marsala Sauce 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Quesadillas on George... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kerala Style Egg & Potato Curry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Steak 0/5 (0 Votes)