Chile Verde Chicken Cheddar Dip
- 16oz16oz cream cheese, softened
- 1cup1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/2cups1 1/2 cups salsa verde (green salsa)
- 2 1/4cups2 1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Mix cream cheese and salsa in bowl.
Fold in chicken.
Stir in 2 cups cheese, reserve the rest for topping.
Mix well and pour into greased 8x8 pan.
Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
Bake at 350 for 30 mins.
Serve warm with tortilla chips!
You'll also love
- Baked Cheddar Chicken Chimichangas 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Chicken Artichoke Bacon Dip 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Orzo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Whole Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Black Bean Filling for... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grands Chicken Pot Pie Puffs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Southwest Chicken Stromboli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Summer Grilled Chicken with... 0/5 (0 Votes)