Chicken and Noodles Crockpot
Excellent chicken and noodles. I modified it somewhat to make in my Instant Pot electric pressure cooker. It came out great. Tastes like it cooked all day.
- Crockpot Chicken and Noodles
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used frozen)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 15 oz cans chicken broth
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Better Than Boullion mixed with 1 quart boiling water
- 24 oz. frozen egg noodles
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Cook chicken, soup, butter, and broth in crock-pot on low for 6-7 hours.
Take chicken out and shred. Put chicken back in;
add noodles and cook on low for 2 hours.
Stir a few times while cooking.
Alternate instructions for use with electric pressure cooker:
Cook chicken, soup, butter and broth on poultry setting for 10 minutes cook time. Allow about 15 minutes for natural release of pressure. Shred chicken, return to pot, add noodles and cook on slow cook setting for 1 hour. If slow cooking longer than one hour, check to make sure it is not getting too dry, add more broth if needed.