Easy Rice Pineapple Pudding
Servings: 10 servings
So simple and easy! The pineapple chunks really add a nice flavor to this rice pudding treat.
- 4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.4-ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups cooked MINUTE® White Rice, cooled
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup seedless raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Whisk together milk and pudding mix in large bowl, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in rice, pineapple chunks, raisins, cinnamon and vanilla. Chill. Serve and enjoy!