No Bake Lemon Coconut Squares
- 2 c of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 c of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 c of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of grated lemon rind
- 1 tsp of really good vanilla (powder or extract)
- 2 tbsp of coconut nectar (or maple syrup, agave, honey, etc)
1) Place all of the ingredients into your food processor and whiz away for about a minute… you want the mixture to appear creamy.
2) Press the mixture down tightly into a parchment lined loaf pan (or something similar in size) and toss it into the freezer for at least an hour…makes it easier to cut them into squares.
3) Remove the pan from the freezer and slice them, once they’ve hardened.
Note: if you run the spatula under hot water and wipe it dry, the yumminess will slice clean and smooth.
We recommend that you keep these gems in the fridge or the freezer.