Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes
Calories per serving: 130
Fat per serving: 2.6
- 2 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, unpeeled and cut into cubes
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 14 ounce container chicken stock
Pour 3/4 container of chicken stock into a large stove top pan.
Place cubed potatoes in pan and turn on high heat.
Boil potatoes for 15-20 minutes until potatoes are soft.
Add reduced-fat sour cream, garlic, salt, and pepper to potatoes.
Using a stand-up mixer or potato masher, mix potatoes.
Slowly add remaining chicken stock to potatoes and continuing mashing until
Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Orange Sherbert Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Emeril's Classic Seafood Gumbo 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Candied Pumpkin Spice Pecans 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Parmesan Roasted Potatoes 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Braised Eggplant with Tofu in... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Baby Red Potatoes 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Skillet Red Potatoes 4.5/5 (2 Votes)