Pecan Pie Cookies
These pecan pie inspired cookies are just what the doctor ordered. Enjoy with tea, coffee or an ice cold glass of milk.
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar on medium speed, until creamy. Add egg and vanilla, mix to combine. Reduce speed to low and add flour, baking powder; and salt mix until just combined.
Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on un-greased baking sheets. Make an indentation in each cookie with your thumb.
Combine all the filling ingredients. Fill each cookie with 1 rounded teaspoon of filling.
Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
You'll also love
- 30 MINUTE CHEESY GARLIC SHRIMP... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Monkey Bread Cream Cheese &... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- No Churn, 3 Ingredient, Creamy... 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Frosting Filled Birthday Cookies 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Bars 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Mini Pecan Pies 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Apple Peanut Butter Cookies 4.4/5 (34 Votes)