Cucumber Lime Dip
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 1 cucumber
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small onion
- 1 lime
Adapted from pamperedchef.com
Soften the cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl and peel the onion.
Use the Cutting Board and Utility Knife to slice off cucumber tips, then cut the cucumber in half. Scrape out seeds with a Measuring Spoon. Slice half of the cucumber into sticks, and set the other half aside. Cut the peeled onion into quarters and put it in a Prep Bowl.
Put the cucumber sticks and half of the onion into the Manual Food Processor and pump until finely chopped.
Use the Garlic Press to press the garlic clove into the batter bowl. Zest the entire lime into the bowl with the Microplane® Zester, then cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice from both halves into the bowl.
Add the cucumber/onion mixture from the Manual Food Processor into the Classic Batter Bowl, and combine with cream cheese and lime juice using the Small Mix ‘N Scraper®. Add salt and pepper, if desired.
Scrape the mixture into the Small Bamboo Snack Bowl. Use the Simple Slicer to slice the other half of the cucumber for a garnish. Serve it with the Small Bamboo Spoon and chips.
You'll also love
- Chicken Scallopini 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Crock Pot Kielbasa Bites 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Maple Dijon Chicken... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Fudge caramel banana pastry cream... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry Avocado Couscous Salad... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- German Cucumber Salad 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Cucumber Honeydew Margarita... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)