Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Cake is moist and delicious -- a perfect dessert anytime of the year.
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 15 ounce canned pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into 1/2 inch squares.
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 cup mini-chocolate chips, for topping
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from adashofsanity.com
Make the cake:
Mix together sugar, oil and eggs. In a separate bowl combine flour, salt, baking soda, cocoa, and cinnamon and baking powder. With the mixture on medium mix in the flour mixture. Then slowly adding milk, vanilla and pumpkin. Mix until well combined.
Pour into greased pan. Bake at 325 for 50-60 minutes.
Let the cake cool until the pan is cool to the touch, this helps it come out of the pan in one beautiful piece. Prepare glaze.
In a double boiler over medium heat combine butter, chocolate chips and corn syrup. Stir until completely melted and well incorporated. Drizzle over cake and sprinkle with mini-chocolate chips.
You'll also love
- Make-Ahead Slow-Cooker Asian Beef... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- HONEY MAPLE ROASTED CARROTS 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- The No-Peel Apple Cake 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Pat's Picnic Potato Salad 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Boston Market Squash Casserole 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Muffins or Bread 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Petit Fours 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Lisa's Triple Chocolate Cake 4/5 (4 Votes)