2-Ingredient Pumpkin Cakes
Mini pumpkin cakes are so easy to make -- with only two ingredients! Frost with cream cheese frosting, or top with whipped cream.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package spiced cake mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- Optional toppings: cream cheese frosting, powdered sugar, ground cinnamon or caramel sauce
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from PAMPEREDCHEF.COM
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine cake mix and pumpkin in medium size bowl (mixture will be thick). Using large scoop, divide batter evenly into muffin tins. Bake 20-22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Remove pan from oven and let stand for 5 minutes. Remove cakes from pan and serve. If frosting, allow cakes to cool before topping.
Yield: 12 servings
You'll also love
- Spicy Arrabiata Penne 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- French Coconut Pie 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Mom's Carrot Cake 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon & Caramelized Onion Dip 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pumpkin Nutella Muffins 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry Griddle Cakes 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Sous-Vide Chicken with Sun-Dried... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Cream Cheese-Filled Pumpkin Bread 4.5/5 (13 Votes)