Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Squares
Just imagine. Luscious pumpkin pie, and creamy cheesecake rolled into one—all for only 90 calories per serving. What’s not to love?
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons no-calorie granulated sweetener*
- 8 ounces light tub-style cream cheese
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup no-calorie granulated sweetener*, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% packed pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 315mins
Adapted from marlenekoch.com
Preheat the oven to 325ºF. Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with non-stick baking spray.
Mix together crust ingredients in a small bowl. Pat crumbs firmly into the bottom of the baking dish. Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool and set aside.
While the crust is baking, in a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/3 cup sweetener, and vanilla. When crust has cooled, gently spoon the mixture over the crust and smooth. Set aside.
In the same bowl, beat the pumpkin, 1 egg, 1/2 cup sweetener, and spices until smooth. Gently spoon dollops of the filling onto the cream cheese mixture and smooth the layer.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Allow to cool 25 minutes at room temperature. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Cut cheesecake into 16 2 x 2-inch squares.
Marlene Says: Just like pumpkin pie, these squares are perfect when served with a little dollop of light whipped topping and a sprinkle of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.
* To use a low-calorie baking blend such as all natural Truvia Baking Blend
You'll also love
- White Bean Chicken Chili (slow... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Twice Baked Pesto Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Wiener Schnitzel with Olive Oil... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Zucchini-Walnut Bundt Cake with... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Zucchini & Asiago Cheese Panini 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Vegan Mushroom Ropa Vieja 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pie with Marshmallow... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Stuffed Shells with Pumpkin-Bacon... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)