Bacon Mummy Dogs Man-Pleasing and Kid-Pleasing
Bacon wrapped around the biscuit dough gives this mummy dog more flavor and fun. It's a great spooky addition to your Halloween dinner or party plans.
- 1 package hot dogs
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- 1 bag craisins
- 1 pound sliced bacon
Preparation time 6mins
Cooking time 36mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lay out Individual Biscuits and using a rolling pin, roll them out as flat as possible.
Slice the thin-rolled biscuits into long strips. Wrap hot dogs with biscuit strips at 45 degree angle.
Lay two craisins on top of hotdog to make the eyes.
Place bacon on glass plate and microwave for 60 seconds on high to soften and pre-cook bacon a little.
Let bacon cool a little, then wrap bacon around the biscuit strips around the hot dog.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until biscuit is golden brown and bacon changes color.
Serve immediately, hot dog and bacon will be fully cooked.
You'll also love
- Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Creepy Caterpillar Recipe 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pork Chops With Spring Vegetables... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cauliflower, Leek and Bacon Gratin 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Energy Bars 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Orecchiette with Kale, Bacon, and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Spooky Pigs in a Blanket with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)