Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Queso
Delicious, warm queso gets a festive pumpkin-themed twist with the addition of a blue corn chip jack-o-lantern face. This cheesy delight is perfect for your next Halloween party or whenever you need to feed a crowd of hungry monsters or ghouls. Filled with the yummy flavors of cheesy queso dip, fresh green onions, spices, and blue corn chips, this Hallow jack-o-lantern queso is sure to be a hit at your next spooky party.
- 1 (16-ounce) box of Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (10-ounce) can of Rotel or other diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1/2 tablespoon Cholula or your favorite hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 clove minced garlic or 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- blue corn chips to garnish and serve
- green onions to garnish
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Put a saucepan over low heat. Add the Velveeta and let it slowly melt.
Once the Velveeta is mostly melted through, add the Rotel, Cholula, paprika, and garlic, and stir slowly until everything is melted and incorporated.
In the meantime, break your blue corn chips into jack-o-lantern shapes: two small triangle eyes, a round nose, and a smiling mouth, or feel free to get creative and make up your own design.
Pour the warm queso into a round or square serving bowl and place the "face" on the queso. Place a green onion on the top for the stem.
Garnish with more blue corn chips and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes 4.3/5 (75 Votes)
- White Chocolate Martini 4.4/5 (76 Votes)
- Spooky Fireball Whiskey... 4.6/5 (59 Votes)
- Candy Corn Cake Pops 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
Review this recipe