Hot Onion & Cheese Soufflé Dip
Smooth and creamy, this cheesy soufflé packs a slight cayenne kick to accompany the sweet onion flavor. Delicious served warm with crostini or crackers.
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, plus more to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, finely chopped, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 425ºF.
In the bowl of a food processor combine onion, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise. Process until completely smooth.
Add cayenne and fold in chives. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer mixture to a 1-quart baking dish and smooth the top with the back of a spoon. Bake until browned and puffed, about 20 minutes.
Cool slightly and garnish with chopped chives. Serve warm with crostini, crackers, or chips.
You'll also love
- Snickerdoodle Cookies 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Tots with... 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Sliced Baked Potato 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Cowboy Meatloaf and Potato... 4.1/5 (100 Votes)
- Antipasto Pasta Salad, from Cook's... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- Homemade Crackers 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Chinese New Year Cake 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Bark 4.6/5 (28 Votes)