Hot Onion & Cheese Soufflé Dip
Smooth and creamy, this cheesy soufflé packs a slight cayenne kick to accompany the sweet onion flavor. Delicious served warm with crostini or crackers.
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, plus more to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, finely chopped, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 425ºF.
In the bowl of a food processor combine onion, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise. Process until completely smooth.
Add cayenne and fold in chives. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer mixture to a 1-quart baking dish and smooth the top with the back of a spoon. Bake until browned and puffed, about 20 minutes.
Cool slightly and garnish with chopped chives. Serve warm with crostini, crackers, or chips.
You'll also love
- Banana Oat Breakfast Cookies 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Osso Bucco with Risotto Milanese 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Cranberry Pretzel Salad 4/5 (88 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Crockpot Meatballs 4.2/5 (67 Votes)
- Vodka Red Bull Jello Shots 4.6/5 (41 Votes)
- Easter Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcakes 4.6/5 (41 Votes)
- Calley's Sweet Potato Pie 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Creamy Rice Pudding 4.5/5 (28 Votes)