Fast, easy and healthy breakfast with these banana pancakes. Serve with a little butter and syrup, or top with more fresh sliced bananas mixed with berries.
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon butter
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Mash banana in a bowl with a fork. Add eggs, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix batter well.
Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Spoon batter into hot butter and cook until bubbles form and edges are dry. Flip over gently and cook until browned on the other side, about 2 to 3 minutes. repeat with remaining batter.
NOTE: it will make 8 pancakes.
Recipe can be doubled.
You'll also love
- Broccoli and Cheese Sauce 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew 4.7/5 (40 Votes)
- Doritos Crusted Chicken Strips 4.7/5 (40 Votes)
- Pineapple & Cream Cheese Upside... 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Baked Cod 3.9/5 (117 Votes)
- Out of This World Banana Cream... 4.3/5 (76 Votes)
- Maple Bacon Monkey Bread 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Banana Bread Pudding 4.4/5 (61 Votes)