SLOW COOKER BROCCOLI BEEF
- 1.5 pounds flank steak, thinly sliced and chopped into 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes (optional)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons corn starch + 4 tablespoons cold water
Grease the inside of a slow cooker. Add steak, beef froth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and chili flakes. Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or low 4-5 hours.
minutes before serving, uncover the slow cooker. In a small bowl whisk corn starch and water until dissolved. Add to slow cooker and stir. Cover and allow to cook another 20-25 minutes.
Just before serving, place broccoli in a large tupperware, fill with ½ inch of water, and place the lid on in an off-set manner so that the container can vent. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Drain, stir broccoli into slow cooker, and serve.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Cornflake Cakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chorizo stuffed Jalapeno with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Peach Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Bean Dumpling Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy Sous-Vide Chicken Thighs... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Ranch Broccoli &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Salmon with Crispy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homemade Italian Beef 0/5 (0 Votes)