Roasted Salmon with Crispy Potatoes and Broccoli
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into small florets (about 6 1/2 cups)
- 1 lb Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1/8" thick rounds
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/4" thick wedges
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper
- 4 skinless salmon fillet
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 small cloves garlic, mashed into a paste
Heat oven to 450%. On a rimmed sheet, toss together the broccoli potatoes and onion with the oil, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Spread in an even layer and roast for 15 minutes.
Season the salmon with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper, nestle it among the vegetables and continue roasting until the vegetables are golden brown and tender and the salmon is opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes more.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic. Serve with the fish and the vegetables.
You'll also love
- Roasted Salmon with Cranberry... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pimento Cheese Burger with Bacon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Burritos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumber Namasu 0/5 (0 Votes)
- APPLESAUCE – YOGURT CAKE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sneaky carrot cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SHRIMP & LINGUICA 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie Meatloaf With... 0/5 (0 Votes)