Blueberry Coffee Cake
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 Tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Refrigerate topping for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
Beat together margarine and sugar in large bowl. Add eggs, sour cream and vanilla. Mix well. Add dry ingredients; mix well. Fold in blueberries. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle topping mixture over batter. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Cedar Planked Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fusilli with Chicken & Asparagus 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sour Cream Apple Square 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Angel Food Cupcakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- (light) Autumn Cranberry Beef Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Buttermilk... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- amazing blueberry sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)