White Chocolate Key Lime Pie
No bake White Chocolate Key Lime Pie is the go to on a hot summer day. A cool summer dessert in the days of heat is always a breeze.
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 bag white chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/3 cup key lime juice
- Zest of one lime
- 1 pre-packaged graham cracker crust
- Sliced limes
- Canned whipped cream for garnish
Adapted from hauteapplepie.com
On the stove, heat whipping cream and morsels on medium heat, stirring continuously until melted, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and add sour cream, key lime juice and lime zest. Stir well until smooth.
Pour mixture into pie crust, cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight. Garnish with dollops of whipped cream and lime slices.
You'll also love
- Mom’s Swedish Meatballs Over... 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Old Time Oven Peach Cobbler 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Oven Fried Green Tomatoes 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- Blueberry Cake Bars 4.4/5 (62 Votes)
- Clean Eating Lemon Vinaigrette 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Creme Brulee 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Cherry Limeade Cookies 4.5/5 (53 Votes)