Salted Chocolate Toffee Pretzel Bark
You may have just found your new favorite recipe! This pretzel bark is crazy delicious and you probably have all the ingredients in your pantry right now.
- 8 ounces mini pretzels, broken into smaller pieces
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Sea salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from melskitchencafe.com
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line an 11 X 17-inch rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Cover the bottom of the pan with a layer of broken mini pretzels. Set aside.
In a small or medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter and brown sugar. When the mixture starts to gently simmer and bubble, let it cook for 3 minutes without stirring.
Immediately pour the hot caramel mixture over the pretzels in a back and forth motion to cover most of the pretzels. A few empty/dry spots are ok as the caramel will fuse together during baking.
Bake 5 minutes.
Remove the pan from the oven and place the pan on a cooling rack. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the top of the hot caramel and pretzels.
Let the chocolate chips sit for 2 to 3 minutes until melted.
Use a spatula to gently spread the melted chocolate over the toffee. Lightly sprinkle with sea salt.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Ombre Cake 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Cauliflower Breadsticks 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cake Doughnuts 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken with... 4.3/5 (65 Votes)
- Flank Steak with Homemade... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Crispy Butternut Squash Spinach... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Creamy Rice Pudding 4.8/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemon Cake Batter Truffles 4.4/5 (46 Votes)