Linguine With Spicy Shrimp
Try this delicious Linguine With Spicy Shrimp recipe.
- 3/4 pound linguine
- cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp, tails removed (raw
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- t1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- kosher salt
- 2 bunches watercress, thick stems removed and torn (about 6 cups)
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 90mins
Adapted from realsimple.com
Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve 3/4 cup of the cooking water; drain the pasta. Wipe out the pot.
Heat the oil in the pasta pot over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp, garlic, red pepper, and ½ teaspoon salt. Cook, tossing occasionally, until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and add the pasta, watercress, lemon zest, and 1/2 cup of the reserved cooking water and cook, tossing, until the sauce coats the pasta, 1 to 2 minutes (adding more cooking water as needed to loosen the sauce).
You'll also love
- Creamy Potato Soup 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Fried Italian Turkey & Cheese... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Leftover Orzo Salad 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- World Famous PEI Potato Shellfish... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Mahi-Mahi with Fennel, Olives, and... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Pork and Noodle Soup with Shiitake... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Hidden Valley Scalloped Potatoes 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Z_Eggplant and Chickpea Stew with... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)