Linguine and White Clam Sauce*****
- 4 Tb butter
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed/minced
- 2 Tb flour
- 1 cup half-n-half
- 2 cans minced clams w/ liquid
- 1 chicken bouillon
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 4 Tb fresh parsley (2tsp dry)
- White Wine- optional
- 1 # linguine pasta- prepared according to package
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Parsley for garnish
-Over a med-high heat, melt butter in large sauté pan.
- Add garlic and sauté until translucent.
-Add flour, stirring to create a roux, cook for about 30 seconds to avoid a raw flour taste to your sauce.
-Slowly pour in the 1/2&1/2 stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
-Mix in clams with liquid.
-Add spices, bouillon and parsley.
-Season with S&P to taste and add a splash of wine if using it
-Continue to cook sauce to let flavors blend and heat through, just a minute or two.
-Place cooked pasta in large bowl, pour sauce over pasta and toss slightly.
- Garnish with cheese and parsley.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Cocktail Veracruz-Style 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Cornish Pastie 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Charleston Crab and Grits 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Teriyaki Salmon with Spinach Orzo 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Alfredo Seafood Fettuccine 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Linguine With Butter-Poached... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Steamed Clams w/ Shrimp 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Linguine and Clams (Prince Pasta... 5/5 (1 Votes)