Hidden Valley Scalloped Potatoes
- Potatoes, Sliced Thin In Food Processor-Leave Potato Skins On
- 1 Pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- Chopped Onions, To Taste
- Minced Garlic, To Taste
- Cayenne Pepper
- Roux Sauce
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- American Cheese Slices
- Garlic Salt, To Taste
- Black Pepper, To Taste
Adapted from community.qvc.com
Spray a large glass pan or cake pan with butter-non-stick spray.
Layer As Follows:
Put 1/2 sliced potatoes in pan; season garlic salt and pepper.
Spread 1/2 of the onions and garlic over the potatoes.
Spread 1/2 of the Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing over the potatoes.
Pour 1/2 of the cheese sauce over the potatoes.
Repeat process; Roux sauce will be last.
(Sprinkle cumin and cayenne pepper, to taste on top.)
Bake in 350 degree oven until potatoes are tender; an hour or longer, depending on how full your pan is.
Make Enough Roux Sauce To Cover Potatoes; So Adjust Amounts If Necessary.
Melt 1 stick Blue Bonnet Margarine in skillet. Add 1/2 cup flour to melted Blue Bonnet Margarine; whisk. Add 1-1/2 Cups milk to butter-flour mixture; whisk. Add cheese to roux; whisk.
You'll also love
- Roasted Onion, Butternut Squash, &... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Ghostly Cashew Cream White Bean... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Pumpkin, Leek and Spinach Quiche 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Pan-Fried Whitefish With Corn,... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Roasted Shrimp with Chile Gremolata 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi without Wine 3.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Seared Scallops over Wilted... 4.3/5 (16 Votes)