Samoas Cookies & Cream Coconut Milkshake
These milkshakes are full of your favorite Girl Scout Cookie flavors: coconut, chocolate, rum...wait, how'd that get in there?
- 1 pint coconut ice cream
- 6 to 8 Samoas Girl Scout Cookies, chopped
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 ounces Malibu Rum, optional
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Caramel sauce, for garnish
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 7mins
Adapted from countrycleaver.com
In a blender, add in milk, coconut ice cream, chopped Samoas Cookies (and Malibu Rum if desired). Blend on medium until just combined and the cookies have been blended in.
Pour into tall serving glasses. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel sauce. Sprinkle additional chopped Samoas Cookies on top for garnish if desired.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken with bacon 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Peach Streusel Slab Pie 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Peachy Barbecue Chicken-Slow Cooker 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Seafood Paella 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Coconut Chicken Tenders 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Coconut Shrimp with Sweet Chili... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Blood Orange Mojitos 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Mulled Cider & Pineapple Cocktail 4.5/5 (20 Votes)