Spinach &FetabStuffed Meatloaf
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 lg eggs
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 oz pkg dry onion soup mix
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup parmigiana cheese, graded
- 1/2 cup ketchup, divided
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tbs sub-dried tomatoes, minced
- 10 oz pkg frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
In a bowl, combine the beef,eggs,bread crumbs,onion soup mix,garlic and all but 2 tbs of the ketchup. In a small bowl, mix together the feta cheese and sun dried tomatoes. On a cutting board covered with wax paper, pat the meat mixture into a rectangle, approximately 6 inches by 10 inches.
Spread the feta mixture over the meat rectangle to within 1 inch of the edges. Place the spinach over the feta. Using the wax paper, roll the meatloaf so that the meat completely covers the cheese and spinach centre and seal tightly. Top with the the remaining ketchup. Cover cook at 350 for approximately 2 hrs or until done.