Slimming World Spinach Lasagne
- 600 g nonfat cottage cheese
- 350 g frozen or fresh spinach
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp ground spinach
- 9-10 lasagne sheets
- Salt and pepper
- 700 g passata
- Grated low-fat cheese
1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees c.
2) On low heat, add salt, pepper, and nutmeg to the spinach and cook in a saucepan until heated through.
3) Mix spinach with beaten egg and cottage cheese.
4) Pour half spinach mixture into a baking dish, top with lasagne noodles and passata. Repeat, with passata as the final layer. Top with cheese.
5) Bake for 40 minutes until bubbling and golden brown.