This Mexican beer cocktail is ready for a party! A salted rim, lime juice and hot sauce provide the extra kick to make this a beverage to remember!
- Coarse salt
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 to 2 dashes hot chile sauce, such as Tabasco, Tapatio or Cholula
- 1 to 2 dashes soy sauce
- 1 to 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dark Mexican beer, ice cold
- Lime wedge for garnish
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from mexicanfood.about.com
Wet the rim of a chilled beer glass with some of the lime juice then dip into a plate with salt.
Fill glass about halfway with ice and pour in the lime juice, chile sauce, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Mix with a spoon.
Slowly pour in the beer to the top of the glass.
Push the lime wedge onto the edge and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.4/5 (276 Votes)
- Sufganiyot with Dulce de Leche... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Pork and Noodle Soup with Shiitake... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Baguette, Smoked Oyster & Pancetta... 4/5 (9 Votes)
- 7-Layer Greek Meze Dip 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Shrimp & Crab Nachos 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Hunch Punch 3.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Amaretto Peach Martini 3.9/5 (45 Votes)