Little Brioche Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Mostarda is a sweet-savory dried fruit compote or chutney spice with savory spices, you can purchase at many specialty food stores.
- Loaf of brioche
- Aged cheddar, sliced
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from oprah.com
Cut the loaf lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices and place slices of the aged cheddar in between, building 2 large grilled cheese sandwiches.
Place the sandwiches directly into a panini press or side by side in a large non-stick pan. The bread has enough butter that you won't need to butter it. Toast on both sides over medium-low heat, until bread is golden and cheese starts to ooze.
Place sandwiches on a cutting board and cut into smaller pieces. Smear the tops of the sandwiches with Mostarda.
You'll also love
- Avocado & Roasted Tomatillo Salsa 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Michelada 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Sufganiyot with Dulce de Leche... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Pumpkin, Leek and Spinach Quiche 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Giant Chicken Sandwich 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey and Cheese Panini 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Grilled Pimento Cheese Sandwiches 4.1/5 (8 Votes)