Cranberry Orange Sauce Gift Jars
Easy to make gift for the holidays. This Cranberry Orange Sauce is perfect to give someone for them to enjoy as part of their holiday meal. It's also great to make ahead for yourself.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) package Ocean Spray® Fresh Cranberries, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Six small glass jars with lids
- Rubber bands
- Six (18-inch) lengths ribbon or raffia
- Colorful tissue paper or fabric squares
- Gift tags
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from oceanspray.com
Combine water and sugar in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil; add cranberries, return to boil. Reduce heat and boil gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in grated orange peel.
Cover and cool completely at room temperature. Spoon sauce into glass jars and top with lids.
For each jar, use a 6 to-8 inch cereal bowl as a pattern to trace a circle on a double layer of tissue paper or a fabric square. Cut out circles following pencil lines.
Place tissue over jar lid. Secure with rubber band. Tie decorative ribbon or raffia over rubber band. Add gift tag. Write a name or holiday greeting on the front of the gift tag, and on the back write, “Store cranberry sauce in refrigerator.” Makes 6 jars.
You'll also love
- APPETIZER - Creamed Salmon on Toast 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hidden Valley Ranch Potato Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Salad with ShoeString... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Luby's Frosted Lime Congeal 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- PEAR MARTINI 5/5 (1 Votes)
- doTERRA Creamy Fruit Dip with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Spring Rolls with Pork & Glass... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)