Cherry Angel Food
Cherry Angel Food Dessert is all you need to satisfy your craving for something sweet!
- 1 angel food cake box mix
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cans cherry pie filling
Bake Cake according to directions on box. Once cooled, tear cake into bite size pieces and put into a 9x13 pan.
Prepare the pudding mix according to directions. Fold in the whipped cream and sugar. Pour over cake and chill in refrigerator until firm, then top with cherry pie filling. Return to refrigerator until well cooled. Once completely cold, cut into squares and eat! You can serve with whipped cream or cool whip on top if desired.
You'll also love
- Roasted Cauliflower & Leek Gratin 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Absolute Best Ever Lasagne 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Seafood Salad Dip 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Strawberry Lettuce Salad 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Risotto Milanese 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Flourless Brownie Muffins 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Pan Seared Tilapia in White Wine... 4.1/5 (92 Votes)
- Cherry-Orange pull apart breakfast... 4.7/5 (19 Votes)