Cherry Angel Food
Cherry Angel Food Dessert is all you need to satisfy your craving for something sweet!
- 1 angel food cake box mix
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cans cherry pie filling
Bake Cake according to directions on box. Once cooled, tear cake into bite size pieces and put into a 9x13 pan.
Prepare the pudding mix according to directions. Fold in the whipped cream and sugar. Pour over cake and chill in refrigerator until firm, then top with cherry pie filling. Return to refrigerator until well cooled. Once completely cold, cut into squares and eat! You can serve with whipped cream or cool whip on top if desired.
You'll also love
- Southwestern Squash Soup 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Bundt 4.3/5 (58 Votes)
- Pound Cake with Eagle Brand Milk 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
- Zesty Quinoa Salad 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Salted Chocolate Toffee Pretzel... 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Blueberry Basil Bones-Dog Treats 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Lemon Curd in an Instant Pot 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato Crostini with... 4.6/5 (42 Votes)