Seafood Salad Dip
Provided by My Friend Kathy M.
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- 4 Packages of Cream Cheese Softened
- 3 Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 4-Ounce Cans Diced Green Chilies
- 2 Bunches Green Onions, Chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- A Few Dashes of Tobasco Sauce
- Garlic Powder to Taste
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Package Louis Kemp Crab, Chopped Up
- 1 Package Frozen Shrimp, Cut Up
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Can be made in double boiler and kept warm, or served cold. Serve with chips and/or crackers.