Double Coated Batter with Corn Flakes for Chicken, Fish, Etc.
- 1 3/4 cups corn, flake crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 lbs chicken, fish, etc.
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
Adapted from bing.com
Place corn flakes in a shallow bowl and set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg and milk and mix slightly.
Add flour, salt and pepper.
Mix until smooth.
Dip chicken/fish/etc. in batter and roll in crumbs.
Place in a shallow pan lined with foil or sprayed with Pam.
Drizzle with margarine.
Bake uncovered and do not turn chicken/fish at 350 for about 45-60 minutes.
You'll also love
- Quick and Easy Eggless Banana Bread 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad 3.8/5 (68 Votes)
- Bread Pudding-Rum Raisin Pumpkin 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Tomato Basil Chicken 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Coconut Cornflake Fried Ice Cream 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Spinach, Crab & Artichoke Mini... 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Country Corn Casserole 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Seared Scallops over Basil Pasta 4.4/5 (22 Votes)