Country Corn Casserole
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs (see Note)
Preparation time 15mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix first 7 ingredients together in a large bowl. Pour into a 1-1/2-quart ungreased casserole dish.
Combine butter and cracker crumbs and sprinkle evenly over top of the casserole.
Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, until set.