Crunchy Garlic Drumsticks
Crushed corn flakes create a crunchy breading for baked drumsticks flavored with garlic powder and chives. Less messy than fried chicken, and healthier, too!
- 2 cups Country Corn Flakes cereal
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives or parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 chicken drumsticks, about 2 pounds
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 425ºF
Spray rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, with cooking spray.
Crush cereal. Mix cereal, parsley and paprika. Separately mix butter, milk, chives, salt and garlic powder.
Dip chicken into butter mixture, then coat lightly and evenly with cereal mixture.
Place in pan. Spray chicken with cooking spray.
Bake uncovered 35 to 50 minutes or until juice of chicken is no longer pink in the center.
You'll also love
- Baked Garlic Butter Potato Rounds... 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Turkey Taco Salad 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberry French Toast 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Hash 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Lemon Sour Cream Pie 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Bacon & Egg Muffins 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Healthier Chicken Fried Rice 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Grilled Fried Chicken Panini 4.6/5 (16 Votes)