Orange Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 (3/4 pound) whole pork tenderloins
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1.Make the orange marinade by whisking together the orange juice, soy sauce, rosemary, and garlic. Pour over pork tenderloin and marinate for at least one hour, preferably overnight.
2.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Drain pork, reserving the marinade, and place on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Roast for about 20 minutes until internal temperature has reached 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
3.Meanwhile, strain the reserved marinade and bring it to a simmer in a small saucepan. Serve this as a sauce for the meat.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (805 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (310 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)