Orange Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 (3/4 pound) whole pork tenderloins
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1.Make the orange marinade by whisking together the orange juice, soy sauce, rosemary, and garlic. Pour over pork tenderloin and marinate for at least one hour, preferably overnight.
2.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Drain pork, reserving the marinade, and place on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Roast for about 20 minutes until internal temperature has reached 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
3.Meanwhile, strain the reserved marinade and bring it to a simmer in a small saucepan. Serve this as a sauce for the meat.
You'll also love
- TOASTED GARLIC & CORIANDER OIL 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini and Carrot Ribbons with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black-Eyed Pea and Bacon Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cindy Crawford's ... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Sausage, Smoked Tomato and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli and Lemon Orzo Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Applesauce-glazed Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Tini 0/5 (0 Votes)