Applesauce-glazed Pork Chops
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Place pork chops in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over chops.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.