Orange Julius Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups flour (pack down)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 3 tsp grated orange zest
- 2 cups white chocolate morsels
Prepare your cookie sheets by spraying them with Pam. You can also use a parchment-lined cookie sheets if you prefer.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened butter, white sugar, and brown sugar.
Add the beaten egg to the bowl with the butter and the sugars. Stir it all up. Then stir in the grated orange zest.
Stir in the flour, salt and baking soda mixture and mix well.
Stir in white chocolate chips.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on a prepared cookie sheets. Flatten the cookies in a crisscross pattern with a fork, the way you'd do for peanut butter cookies.
Bake the cookies at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
Leave the cookies on the cookie sheet for a minute or two, and then remove them to a wire rack to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (310 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)