Chinese New Year Cake
Lactose-free, soy-free, and gluten-free, this Chinese New Year Cake recipe is the best way to ring in the New Year. Great for guests with special diets, this cake is as delicious as it is accommodating and is made from red bean paste, sweet rice flour, and lactose-free organic milk.
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 3 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cup lactose-free organic whole milk
- 1 package sweet rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (15-ounce) can prepared red bean paste
- coconut oil to grease pan
- sesame seeds for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place sugar and butter in mixer stand. Blend until well mixed. Add eggs, mix well.
Add milk. Mix until creamy.
Add rice powder. Mix on low until blended. Then switch to high and mix for 3 minutes.
Use coconut oil to grease a 9x13 inch pan. Pour batter into pan. Spoon red bean paste on to batter. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 1 hour.
Let cool completely., then serve.
You'll also love
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Bark 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Irish Oatmeal Cake 4.2/5 (65 Votes)
- Flat Belly - The Best Grilled... 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Pressure-Cooker Kiss-the-Cook Baby... 4.2/5 (62 Votes)
- Asian Salmon Bowl with Lime Drizzle 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon & Cucumber 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Cake 4.2/5 (51 Votes)