Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Bark
Reese's peanut butter cups are mixed with roasted peanuts and coated with chocolate coating for this easy (and delicious) treat!
- 1 package chocolate candy coating (almond bark or candy melts)
- 1 bag Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (14-18 snack size cups)
- 1 to 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 to 2 teaspoons shortening (if needed)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Place Peanut Butter cups in freezer for about 30 minutes.
Line a baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper, set aside.
Melt chocolate according to package directions or my personal favorite, in a small crock pot.
Remove peanut butter cups from freezer and chop into large pieces. Return to freezer until ready to use.
Once chocolate is melted and smooth stir in peanut butter cups and peanuts, just to coat. If chocolate seems a little thick, you can add the shortening.
Spread chocolate onto prepared pan, using a spatula or the back of a spoon to spread to the edges. Let chocolate set up then cut or break into pieces. Store in air tight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Million Dollar Pound Cake 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Nutty Blueberry Crumble 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- EASY DIRTY RICE 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Cake 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Gooey Butter Cookies 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Pressure-Cooker Kiss-the-Cook Baby... 4.3/5 (58 Votes)
- Mini Pizza Tacos 4.4/5 (47 Votes)